Re: New file uploaded to main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

karkauai

Great, thanks Bill.

On Apr 27, 2020 7:51 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Kent,

I talked to Steve about it. There were some errors in the file that were made by Steve's contractor. That file was removed from the files section.

This file may help you. It is everything that was in Steve's file with some added things. It is available to you through my website at CLIENT ACCESS>>Book Supplements>>Product Information>>Part 1 Deck & Hull>>Engine Hatch Bulge Repair. There are some other files at that location, including another hatch repair method. 

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 6:24 PM karkauai via groups.io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill

I can't find the file uploaded by Steve Bell for engine room hatch repair. I clicked on the link in the notification email which took me to Files, but I can't find it.

Help!
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Apr 25, 2020 6:30 PM, "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification" <main+notification@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that the following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io group.

Uploaded By: steve b <stevect@...>

Description:
Repair of engine hatch bulges

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.