Re: Volvo D3 oil pressure

Ralph Heilig

Edited

I had a faulty oil pressure Sensor - Error was" low oil pressure" - tested and it was only a faulty oil sensor ( this happend after 80 hours nonstop motoring on flat see - 4 days nonstop - Maybe the sensor stuck due to this. Since my Engine is 2008 - there are differne oil sensors - the Electric Connection of the "actual" D3 oil sensor does no more fit-I found one on eBay that fitted on my D3 (Part Nr. 863169).

I also had mechanic's on board testing manually the oil pressure. All the test's (or there equipment) where pretty inacurate.
I first would try replacing the oil pressure Sensor.

Ralph
A54 #144