Re: Washing Machine and 50 htz

Wolfgang Weber

Hi Gary,
On our Amel54#162 we had a Mastervolt Charger 100 A and one with 40 A.
My plan was to Change the Mastervolt 40A Charger to a Mastervolt Ultra Combi charger /inverter -100A Charging /3500 Watt inverting. The problem and Limit were the  cable dimensions of the 40A Charger. As I die not want big work I had to use the 100A wires for the Combi and leave the 40A in place.With this way there was not much work to Change to the Combi.
So I use the 40A Charger for Voltage 110-230 and 50-60 Hz and by the same Time get my 220 V/50 Hz at all places. I think with victron you could do the same.
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54#162