Re: Washing Machine and 50 htz

Teun BAAS

Hi Mohammad,

I didn’t like the 5000 VICTRON in the engine room as located right above the bilge pump. With the presence of all the other pumps, water maker etc. for me too high a chance of potential conflict so moved in 2018 the VICTRON to the hanging locker in the pilot berth. Has been working great since 2018.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

May 3, 2020 14:10:09