Re: Onan Genset Information/WaterPumpOverhaul.

You are trying to access the WaterPumpOverhaul.pdf file at the Yahoo website. Yahoo has deleted all of our files and photos. However, we moved everything we had to our new site. If you go to https://amelyachtowners.groups.io and login, then go to FILES and search on WaterPumpOverhaul, you will find the document. Here is a direct link to the document: https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Onan%20Genset%20Information/WaterPumpOverhaul.pdf but remember you will need to be logged-in.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 8:45 PM Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:
Hello

Could you please help me locate this file on the new group? (See email below)

If it is no longer available, could someone with a copy please upload again (in a limited data friendly size ).

Thanks for your help!

Best
Soraya
Tahuata, marquesas, French Polynesia

Begin forwarded message:

From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: 8 July 2018 at 12:56:37 GMT-9:30
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] New file uploaded to amelyachtowners

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the amelyachtowners
group.

File : /Onan Genset Information/WaterPumpOverhaul.pdf
Uploaded by : sailor63109 <sailor63109@...>
Description : PDF with photos

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,