From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arno Luijten via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2020 5:00 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Washing Machine and 50 htz

Hi Mohammad,

Consider the Mastervolt, power derating only starts at 40 C (Mass Combi Pro). Don't get me wrong I don't really like Mastervolt as a company but they do turn out some solid products. The Mass line of products is quite nice, maybe because they don't make them themselves, some other company in the Netherlands actually designs and manufactures them.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121