Re: Top loading galley fridge/freezer used as a fridge: No?

Teun BAAS

Oliver,

I can NOT find the video Scott mentions in below Email. Can you send it again or direct me where I can find it.

Thanks.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

May 5, 2020 12:21:17

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909