From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott SV Tengah via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 12:47 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Washing Machine and 50 htz

Teun,

You're using the VEConfig software to adjust the inverter low voltage cutoff? I have successfully changed that on the Inverter tab "DC input low shut-down". Then you have to "Send Settings" to the Quattro otherwise it won't save them.

If you are still having problems, I have a contact with Victron that is quite responsive. Maybe Dutch people don't like other Dutch people? ;) We've had over 30 emails back and forth. FYI he suggested 20v as the input low voltage cutoff and 21.5v as the input low restart.

Additionally, try here. This may be even better. They're almost as helpful as the AYOG :)

https://community.victronenergy.com/index.html
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69