Maybe Olivier can be a SME or Bill Kinney.
Just a thought.

Aras

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:57 AM Thomas <thgu@...> wrote:
Bill,

Sorry for my delayed response.
I'm interessted to join. I hope i did not miss it allready....
If not, do you have a date for the call?

It is a very good idea to involve prople from AMEL. This is building trust in you and the owners group.
Maybe, in another step, somebody from SAV (service après vente) can join a call.

Kind regards
Thomas

SV CHIFFON
SM2K#475

Gesendet: Freitag, 01. Mai 2020 um 17:46 Uhr
Von: "CW Bill Rouse" <brouse@...>
An: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Betreff: [Special] [AmelYachtOwners] Additional ZOOM Meetings #ZOOM
All,

The most common suggestion that I have received regarding the ZOOM meetings is to have expert guest speakers on subjects that are of interest to most of the members. I have contacted people I know, respect, and consider experts. I am awaiting replies from experts on:
Sails
Refrigeration
Standing Rigging
Dessalator
Lithium Solutions
I also asked Antoine RIOTON from Amel to do a presentation on the Amel 50/60
Another suggestion I had was to find an "...Insurance Adjuster, whose role it is to be the interpreter of the policy, protecting only the insurance company in order to minimize liability and expenses.  This expert is the one we need to come and talk to us about insurance and how to get the best policy for the most reasonable price." I am aware of public marine insurance adjusters in Florida but have no direct knowledge of any of these.

Comments welcome.

I will keep you informed.

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School