Re: Washing Machine and 50 htz

Teun BAAS

Scott,

Thanks for reply.

Not sure what software; the marine electrician in VANUATU installed it on my laptop. There is a hard wire connection in the cabinet over the sink. Anyhow in the settings you can set a minimum Voltage to activate the inverter and a shut down voltage. In my settings the “activate” voltage is 26.0V. You can lower it so we set it to 25.8V but even after saving the value automatically defaults to 26.0V.

I need the inverter at night as I use a CPAP machine; frequently in the evening my voltage is between 25.85 and 26.0. The inverter refuses to kick in and I get the red low voltage light blinking on the VICTRON panel. When I start the genset it is enough to kick the voltage over 26.0V to get the inverter working and I can immediately switch off the genset and all is OK.

What I do now is that I monitor in the afternoon the voltage and when it drops close to 26.10V I switch on the inverter although I don’t need it for several hours.

BTW although set @ 26.0V in reality the inverter will not kick on until it is minimum 26.08 or 26.1V

If I would be able to have permanently the minimum kick on voltage set to 25.8 or so then I would be fine.

BTW on the yellow highlight below: I am sure that Dutch people might not like other Dutch people; I don’t think we like people in general. I have a Tshirt with: “I like Coffee and MAYBE 3 people” 😊

Can you give me the Email address of your Dutch contact with VICTRON?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

Currently on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

May 7, 2020 09:39:05

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909