From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barry Connor via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2020 10:20 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Washing Machine and 50 htz

Hi Teun and Mohammad,

Teun, I have an Australian friend who is having trouble getting insurance. Can you give me the broker that you went with, maybe the NZ broker as well. They just lost cover that they took out 2 months ago through a Caribbean crook. If anyone wants to know who the company was, please ask.

Mohammad, when the lock down is eased I am visiting Oliver who is anchored in front of me. I will be doing the same as your plan and designing the new lithium battery system. I will let you know what I find out as I progress. Things are getting better and easier every year.

Can you imagine what this lockdown is doing to people. In nearly 40 years Penny and I have never gone for a month without shopping or spending any money.

Best

Barry and Penny

“SV Lady Penelope II”

Amel 54.  #17

Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On May 5, 2020, at 16:08, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Teun;

Can you please forward your Victron Contact if you think they would be helpful in design and selection.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099