From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Clanton
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 3:06 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] FRESH WATER SAFETY CUTOFF Maybe Gary Silver will respond

The 55 has the same Square D pressure switch.  If the pressure drops below a certain level, one must manually engage, and hold, the pressure switch (by way of a small lever on the lower, right side of the Square D unit) until a minimum pressure is achieved.  This is typically only a few seconds.

I always turn the pressure pump breaker off when I leave, but never considered do so at night.  It makes sense.

John Clanton

S/V Devereux

Antibes, France