Re: FRESH WATER SAFETY CUTOFF Maybe Gary Silver will respond

Gary Silver

Hi Bill & All:

Mark at Borel returned my phone call yesterday afternoon.  I told him of my long favorable use of his product aboard my boat and the renewed interest in the pump run-on alarm.

He has retired and no longer manufactures his products.  I told him there might be an expanded market for the product due to publication of its utility.  He indicated he would not restart production.  I further inquired if he would be willing to sell the production rights etc. and he expressed no interest in doing so.

Darn it,  I guess we will have to look elsewhere for a 28 VDC pump run-on alarm.

Gary Silver
s/v Liahona
Amel SM 2000 #335
Farmington, UT