Re: Washing Machine and 50 htz

Teun BAAS

Hi Barry,

Have now received my policy for AMELIT on  very acceptable conditions & agreed value.

FWIW: I also received a quote from the last agency recommended via this AYOG forum and he also came with the same insurance company. All 3 agents advised me that the carrier didn’t want to increase the agreed hull/machinery/equipment (HMEV) value except my current agent was able to have the HMEV increased to a level I preferred.

Very worrying that out of 8 agencies only 4 were able to offer me a cover at all and ALL 4 agents proposals came from the same European Insurance company

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

In storage on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

May 12, 2020 09:16:11

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909