Da: attilio.siviero <attilio.siviero@yahoo.com>
A: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Inviato: Mercoledì 27 maggio 2009, 22:06:04
Oggetto: [Amel] davits for santorin

Hi there everybody!
can anyone give me an information about davits to be put on a Santorin?
I thought that the standard davits of SM ca be mounted on a Santorin, since they are 2 separate elemnents hinged on the stern, so they can be mounted on the stern of a Santorin, only a matter to mount them with a smaller distance in between.
The guys of Amel, on the opposite, say that davits for Santorin simply does not exist as standard, I have to provide an arch specially designed and made.
Any help?
Thanks
Maria & Attilio Santorin #84