Re: TMD22 stainless steel muffler diagrams?

I believe that your stainless muffler was probably fabricated by a previous owner.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:30 PM Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Our stainless muffler has started to rust out, and I'd like to replace it while I'm also replacing the turbo and mixing elbow.  I'd rather not go with the plastic Vetus that seems to be the go-to; I really like the step.  I'm considering having a new one fabricated.  To that end, does anyone have technical drawings of the internal structure of this muffler?

Thanks,

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA