From: c_fruendt <c_fruendt@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Amel] Re: Maramu vs SM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 4:18 AM

I also in comparison of two Amels Maramu and Santorin, actually i like the maramu because the systems are simpler, like cutlass bearing, sometimes they have normal battend sails,( no in mast furling) and not so much electrical motors. A bowthruster could be installed.

What i do not like at the Maramu is that the cockpit seems to be small especially there is only on full lenght settee where you can lay and sleep, but the starbord side is much smaller.

Also onyl a few have a real double in the aft cabin so here you might have to change the nice wood interior .

Hello Maramu owners: am i right ?

This is much better on the santorin but also more costly.