Re: TMD22 stainless steel muffler diagrams?

No. That is original, but I thought I remembered the PO fabricating a SS muffler. My mistake.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Wed, May 13, 2020, 3:21 PM Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,

That's certainly possible, but I thought I've seen others like it on other SMs, and it has the same non-skid as the top of the engine.  I've attached a photo.  Does that look custom to you?

Thanks,

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 4:05 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
I believe that your stainless muffler was probably fabricated by a previous owner.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:30 PM Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Our stainless muffler has started to rust out, and I'd like to replace it while I'm also replacing the turbo and mixing elbow.  I'd rather not go with the plastic Vetus that seems to be the go-to; I really like the step.  I'm considering having a new one fabricated.  To that end, does anyone have technical drawings of the internal structure of this muffler?

Thanks,

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA