Re: TMD22 stainless steel muffler diagrams?

Germain Jean-Pierre

Ryan,

Early SM’s had SS mufflers; mine has...

A good SS person can cut into it and replicate the unit. I had my new one made in NZ

GOOD luck

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera,SM 007

On 14/05/2020, at 7:30 AM, Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Our stainless muffler has started to rust out, and I'd like to replace it while I'm also replacing the turbo and mixing elbow.  I'd rather not go with the plastic Vetus that seems to be the go-to; I really like the step.  I'm considering having a new one fabricated.  To that end, does anyone have technical drawings of the internal structure of this muffler?

Thanks,

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA