From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
Date: 2020-05-13 18:03 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] TMD22 stainless steel muffler diagrams?

Hi Ryan, it is identical to what we have on Ocean Pearl

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 14 May 2020 at 08:21 Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

That's certainly possible, but I thought I've seen others like it on other SMs, and it has the same non-skid as the top of the engine.  I've attached a photo.  Does that look custom to you?

Thanks,

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 4:05 PM CW Bill Rouse < brouse@...> wrote:
I believe that your stainless muffler was probably fabricated by a previous owner.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:30 PM Ryan Meador < ryan.d.meador@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Our stainless muffler has started to rust out, and I'd like to replace it while I'm also replacing the turbo and mixing elbow.  I'd rather not go with the plastic Vetus that seems to be the go-to; I really like the step.  I'm considering having a new one fabricated.  To that end, does anyone have technical drawings of the internal structure of this muffler?

Thanks,

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA