From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: 13 May 2020 15:30
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] sonic speed on SM 2000

Marco,

I sent you an email with the instructions you need.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 1:55 AM Marco Mancini <marcomancini61@...> wrote:

Dear Paul and Arno,

thanks for your usefull  info.

Do you have also examined how to remove the old sensor  (  the aft one) and its cable? its frontal part with the probe  seems to be glued in the front part pf the keel.

cheers

Marco

SM Desiree , Italy , Naples

Il giorno 13 mag 2020, alle ore 00:09, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> ha scritto:

I just got replacements from here:

They were delivered to the UK. I Have not used them yet but they look to be correct.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada