Re: SM2K Genoa Jib Cart ANTAL 624.492/C Order pending in the US #replacement #spares #order

Ryan Meador

The "other amel owner" is likely us.  We ordered them from Euro Marine Trading about 2 weeks ago and delivery is expected in another week or so.  That's the same price we were quoted.  We're getting new genoa blocks as well (part 01201, $399/ea).

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 5:19 PM Michael & Robyn <SY_RIPPLE@...> wrote:
Greetings!
We are about to order spare ANTAL Genoa Jib Cart 624.492/C
it is a custom build version of http://www.antal.it/eng/624-492_en
We hear another AMEL owner is having an order pending too and we will get a good price approx. $360 per cart.
Anybody else interested to join the order?
--
Michael & Robyn

SY RIPPLE SM2K # 417
still in Brunswick, GA