Re: Zoom Meeting Presentation of the Amel 50 from La Rochelle #ZOOM

Tilo Peters

Hi Matt,

Great that you got a good sail in today! Thanks for that. I’m also 6’1” and it’s good to have that frame of reference.

You did great and it was a super informative session. I hope to meet you and Cindy sometime one of these days—either in the Med or in my old stomping grounds of the Caribbean one of these days!

Cheers,

Tilo

On 17May, 2020, at 19:52, Matt Salatino via groups.io <helmsmatt@...> wrote:

Oh, you asked me how tall I was, and the signal stopped working...
I’m a hair over 6’1”

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On May 17, 2020, at 2:46 PM, Tilo Peters <tilo.peters@...> wrote:

Thanks again Matt & Cindy for the tour, and thanks Bill for setting it all up!

I’ve processed the zoom video and added subtitles.

You can find it at https://youtu.be/PK2yf-Hzr58

Best,

Tilo

On 16May, 2020, at 23:41, David Kurtz via groups.io <Davidwkurtz@...> wrote:

Matt & Cindy, thank you for a great meeting.  I happen to think this is an excellent way to stay in touch with the Amel community (I'm a new member as well).  My goal one of these days is to sail into La Rochelle on my Amel after crossing The Atlantic.  And perhaps as a future meeting, a tour of the Amel ship building facility would be really interesting.  And thanks also to Bill and Tilo for putting this together.

Regards,
Dave
--
Dave Kurtz