Re: Self Insurance

Teun BAAS

Hi Pat & Kent,

Since we might be able to make the point of: A) AMEL boats; B) AMEL owners - and therefore a lower risk (????) - combined with thoughts/approach similar to your concept below it might make sense to research a synthetic form by approaching an insurance company for a joint?

F.e: no USA insurance company is willing to write/cover my ASTON MARTIN but HAGERTY in MI specializes in this and insured at a lower premium than my the main USA insurers carry my BMW/AUDI.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

In storage on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

May 18, 2020 09:38:21

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909