From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Mon, May 18, 2020 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Self Insurance

Hi Pat, I like that idea better. More workable I think.
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl
On 19 May 2020 at 05:18 "Patrick McAneny via groups.io" <sailw32@...> wrote:

Teun, I have often thought if we as sizable sub group of Amel owners approached an Insurance Co. with a group buy ,if it would be possible to obtain better coverage at a better price. The same way groups obtain group medical insurance at a better rate than individuals.
Just a thought,
Pat
SM#123