From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of michael winand via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 6:26 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Whole Boat Permanent Inverter for 220VAC 50Hz

Hi Scott, I haven't yet installed the isolation transformer,  at present we don't have a need for one, I  may have  misunderstood the victron information, I  thought the largest one's could adjust the  hrtz.

Regards Michael winand  nebo sm251

On Mon, 18 May 2020 at 8:25 am, Scott SV Tengah

<Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

Michael,

Have you used the VE-Config software, or other means, to check the output hz on your system when connected to 60hz shorepower? Does it show that you're getting 50hz output?

When I was designing my system, the Victron tech I talked to stated that the Victron Isolation Transformer is flexible in that it can accept 50/60hz but will not adjust a 60hz input to 50hz or vice versa. The data sheet seems to imply the same.
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69