From: kimberlite <kimberlite@optonline.net>
Subject: [Amel] Battery Charger-sm376
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 6:48 PM

Hi,

I have a 100 and a 30 amp battery charger. The 30 amp charger puts out 27.5

volts which I believe is correct. The 100 amp charger is now putting out

almost 30 volts on dockside power and on the genset. This of course is too

high. Does anyone know how to diagnose

this problem? Do you know of an agent in the USA?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Super Maramu #376