Re: Self Insurance

Mark Erdos

Just as an FYI - An agent I am friendly with who understands and brokers policies for the marine insurance business sent me this:

I can tell you that due to the many companies pulling out of the recreational marine insurance market, including the all important reinsurers, that availability will soon be the primary concern as opposed to affordability, especially for two people cruising long distances.

Hopefully the pendulum will swing back toward the sailors in the future.

He thinks things will get worse before they get better.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us