From: Richard Piller
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:53 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel] Battery Charger-sm376
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Eric, the most likely issue with the 100 amp charger is the
input. If you are using a charger that is set for 50 cycles and
you are running it at 60 cycles you will have issues. Second if
the current from the dock or gen set is more then the voltage
rating on charger you'll also get errors. We solved the problem
using an 80 amp output Dolphin/Reye charger that accepts 90-260
volts and either 50 or 60 cycles. It has worked very well
without issue.

Good luck see you in Annapolis?
Richard and Joan on Challenge SM 209