Re: Victron Quattro charger/inverter installation

Lior Keydar

Dear Oliver

I still have on SHARONA (A54) the original installation of the inverter and the two charger (30, 100) with 12 lead acid batteries.  I think as a first step just to replace the old inverter and charger with Victron MultiPlus or Quattro and keep the old batteries for a few more month.

I saw that you installed your MultiPlus inverter near the batteries. Can I ask, why did you not installed it instead of the old inverter behind the generator? Would it be also easy to install it behind the generator?

Thanks
Lior SHARONA, A54 #18