Re: Victron Quattro charger/inverter installation

Scott SV Tengah

Arno,

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

By boiler, I mean electric kettle. When the admiral is in the galley, appliances come on concurrently a lot.

Secondly, for my Victron Quattro 5kw, the measured idle draw when the inverter is on is 40watts. That's 40Ah per day.
Victron says 25w idle draw with inverter on, but my guess is that some of the AC items plugged into the AC sockets are drawing a decent amount, even when "idle".

The 4w you mentioned is for the Mastervolt Ultra with the inverter OFF. Note that the Quattro, with inverter OFF( via a $5 switch), draws zero watts.
--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69