Re: Am54 water in bilge floor below aft shower

Mark Erdos

I don’t think you will find the leak to be at the hose connections for the shower drain. It is more likely the shower pan is leaking the edges. Look closely at the area where the pan joins the bulkheads.

Also on the SM53 the aft AC unit can overflow into the area under the shower if the condensation drain for the unit becomes clogged. (not sure of the 54 and the placement of the aft AC unit if this can occur).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us