Re: Self Insurance

karkauai

Hi all,
Because we have had very few responses, we think that the uncertainty and amateurish sound of the initial posts has made people leery, and rightfully so.  Teun (Amelit A54) and Ken (Aquarious SM 2K) have some insurance knowledge and contacts they think might be able to help us out together a workable hybrid plan.  We are taking this discussion private until we have something more concrete to present. If anyone else wants to be in the loop as we discuss options, please let me know by private email.
Kent
SM243
Kristy