Re: Self Insurance

Porter McRoberts

All.
I spoke to My insurance agent Rob at Novamar.
Some of you might know and use them. Specifically they were open to administering the program. They are reinsurers and have been quite capable and responsive in my limited interactions. Additionally they are sailors. Not sure if this would be a way to go.

I am of course interested as well. I think if we’ll done we’d have tremendous interest.

Porter A54-152 ibis.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.net

On May 23, 2020, at 10:38 PM, karkauai via groups.io <karkauai@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Because we have had very few responses, we think that the uncertainty and amateurish sound of the initial posts has made people leery, and rightfully so.  Teun (Amelit A54) and Ken (Aquarious SM 2K) have some insurance knowledge and contacts they think might be able to help us out together a workable hybrid plan.  We are taking this discussion private until we have something more concrete to present. If anyone else wants to be in the loop as we discuss options, please let me know by private email.
Kent
SM243
Kristy