From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Bryce Procter via groups.io <Balibryce@...>
Sent: Monday, 25 May 2020 11:56 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Battery compartment size

Can anyone tell me the useable internal dimensions for the battery compartment on the SM 2000 Redline with comfort pack. Ie 12 house batteries and starter.
I'm stuck away from my boat and would like to make some use of this lockdown period. I have rough measurements of 160cm x 54cm x 27cm however the package I have decided on is extremely close to these measurements with no room for error. Cheers.