Re: SM Turnbuckle

I would urge everyone to continue to support ACMO. Apparently they received a bad batch of turnbuckles from their supplier. It happens to the best.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 11:19 AM John Clark via groups.io <biohead=rocketmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Gary et al,
   I guess persistence pays off.  I have been in contact with ACMO and after several rounds of photos and engineer directed attempts to "clean" the chrome,  they have agreed to send me replacement turnbuckles provided I send them the ones with the defective chroming for analysis.  We are finalizing the shipping arrangements.  So Gary if you are having the same issue perhaps it is worth it to give them a call.
       Regards,  John

John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Water Island, USVI