That's great, thanks for your help.

Bryce Procter
SM 467 Seamaster ll

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 11:09 PM +0800, "Alan Grayson" <bazgrayson@...> wrote:

Hi I measure 164 x 56 x 27.5. we have 10 Firefly Oasis batteries and we kept 2 starter batteries and joined them in parallel with the original start battery which keeps us a 13 batteries total. See picture.
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai
St Lucia

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Bryce Procter via groups.io <Balibryce@...>
Sent: Monday, 25 May 2020 11:56 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Battery compartment size

Can anyone tell me the useable internal dimensions for the battery compartment on the SM 2000 Redline with comfort pack. Ie 12 house batteries and starter.
I'm stuck away from my boat and would like to make some use of this lockdown period. I have rough measurements of 160cm x 54cm x 27cm however the package I have decided on is extremely close to these measurements with no room for error. Cheers.