From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Teun BAAS
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 11:49 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] no bilgepump in saloon Am54

Mark,

How loud is this alarm?

Will you hear clearly when in any of the forward or aft cabins and or saloon?

I have a 3rd party alarm but I can NOT say it is blood curling loud.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

May 25, 2020 14:48:38

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909