From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Danny and Yvonne SIMMS
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 6:14 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Updated Event: ZOOM Meeting Marine Insurance presentation Questions & Answers - Saturday, 6 June 2020 #cal-invite

Hi Eric. Lucky you.

Danny

On 28 May 2020 at 10:11 eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi,

Could you please upload it to YouTube?

I will be at sea, Hopefully”.

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 3:06 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

ZOOM Meeting Marine Insurance presentation Questions & Answers

When:
Saturday, 6 June 2020
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) UTC

I asked Gary Golden, the number 1 person I respect in the insurance business to make a presentation on Marine Insurance. In 1987, Gary Golden co-founded International Marine Insurance Services (IMIS) and that marine insurance brokerage became so successful over the ensuing 29 years that his time was fully occupied with executive management of the agency. Gary recently turned the management of IMIS over to another firm and founded Manifest Marine. Gary works directly with clients, worldwide, to help them arrange the most suitable and affordable insurance for their boats and yachts. Gary's son Elliott Golden has joined him. Gary will speak of recent changes in the marine insurance business and how it impacts you. He will answer your questions.

Topic: Marine Insurance

Time: Jun 6, 2020 20:00 Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 928 0624 8211

YouTube Live stream: https://youtu.be/ufad3J8J-go