Ulrich
„SoleilBleu54“ / A54 088.

<>

Am 28.05.2020 um 00:08 schrieb eric freedman <kimberlite@...>:

If I am not mistaken the Model of the cutter is “B”
Fair Winds
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Guenette via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:21 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Zink Anode for SPURS Line Cutter

Hi Ulrich,

If you contact Leean Ali at Spurs and give her your information she should be able to tell you the size you will need. Spurs also sells replacement parts and rebuild kits. I believe if you ship them your line cutter they can preform a servicing and rebuild on your line cutter and ship it back to you too.

Spurs Marine Mfg.
201 SW 33 STREET
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33315 USA
Tel. 954-463-2707