Re: Genoa Swivel - position + binding connection to the genoa top loop - Amel 54

OK, I believe you are trying to raise the genoa on the wrong slot. The genoa goes into the isolated single slot. The other two slots which are close together are used by the Amel twin pole system. It is possible that your swivel and foil are also rigged with a tongue guide on the swivel. I am not sure what you have, but the aluminum tongue looks like this:

image.png

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 8:27 PM Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> wrote:
2 +1 = 3 in sum

Best regards
Stefan

Amel 54 119 Lady Charlyette, currently Le Marin