From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Germain Jean-Pierre
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 3:44 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Two questions

Hello Gang,

Our Eleuthera is powered by a Volvo TMD22. Our rotary start switch on the
optional Engine start panel is not functioning correctly. Anybody know where
I can procure a replacement?

Second question: the seals on the overhead hatches are beginning to leak. Is
there a source for this seal?

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, Opua NZ