Re: Two questions

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I’ll pass by the local chandlery tomorrow.

Cheers

Jean-Pierre Germain

On 31/05/2020, at 2:57 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Can't help with Q1. Q2: The seals for the hatches are available from most
chandleries. I did ours while in Martinique. The square rubber fits best. It
is sold by the foot or meter from a big spool.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
www.creampuff.us