From: Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 2, 2020 8:35 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bonding Strap

Pat,

I think the picture that you are looking for is in the Photos section of the forum, not the Files section.  Look in the folder called "Bonding System - Bilge Ground Strap"  and you will find the pictures that Judy Rouse uploaded years ago including the one with the dimensions.  Here is a direct link to that album:  https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/album?id=84439

Make sure you have some long extensions and a 30mm socket to undo the top nut on the keel bolt that secure the strap.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara