From: Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica <oliver.henrichsen@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 2, 2020 9:14 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bonding Strap

Hello,

It might be better to oversize the new strap.

A flattened 1" plumming copper pipe will do the job.

I would also install the upper end where you fix the bonding cables 10" higher so that they are less likly touched by any water.

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54#39
Martinique

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020, 07:00 Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I would like to purchase a copper strap to replace the original bonding strap. I looked in the files but could not find the original size used by Amel. Could someone provide me the width ,thickness and length of the strap.
Thank You,
Pat
SM Shenanigans