Re: SM Anodes especification #replacement

I recommend US R7 Anode (zinc 7" diameter). In Europe use a 127mm anode. An M12 bolt is used to secure the anode.

Bill
image.jpeg
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
image.png
image.png

image.png
View My Training Calendar
image.jpeg

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:06 AM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:
SORRY R6

On June 2, 2020 at 11:05 AM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I have been using the R^.
Fair Winds,
Eric
sm Kimberlite

On June 2, 2020 at 10:55 AM Ryan Meador <ryan.d.meador@...> wrote:

Hi Jose,

If yours are the same as ours, they're 125 mm diameter with a hole for an M10 bolt (11 mm hole).  In the US, they're available from BoatZincs, where for some reason they're marketed specifically for Azimut boats, but they're the perfect size for us.  The R5 is almost the right size as well, but being imperial, the hole is slightly too small and must be drilled out -- lots of people do this, but it's a pain when you can just get the right ones.

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 6:47 AM JOSE PRIETO < prietomd11@...> wrote:
Hi Amelians,

It's my first time to change the anodes in my SM.
I couldn't find the specification on Amel manual.
Any suggestion?

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323