Re: Onan does not start

Teun BAAS

Paul,

We did not identify a knob or similar to press on the solenoid etc. etc. We just removed the negative solenoid.

If I understand Porter correctly he also is now sailing/using genset without a negative solenoid. I was going to have this looked at by a marine electrician in COOMERA but can I just omit that and continue without a negative solenoid?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

June 3, 2020 10:27:01

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909