From: Teun BAAS <teun@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jun 3, 2020 1:27 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Onan does not start

Paul,

We did not identify a knob or similar to press on the solenoid etc. etc. We just removed the negative solenoid.

If I understand Porter correctly he also is now sailing/using genset without a negative solenoid. I was going to have this looked at by a marine electrician in COOMERA but can I just omit that and continue without a negative solenoid?

Best Regards Teun
SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA
June 3, 2020 10:27:01