Re: Cleaning Water Heater

karkauai

Unfortunately, I can't claim that, Gerhard.  I replaced the whole element/thermostat/zinc assembly a few years ago. At that time it was about 3 years old, and the old zinc was about half gone.
Kent
SM 243
KRISTY

On Jun 4, 2020 9:26 AM, "Gerhard Mueller via groups.io" <carcode@...> wrote:
Kent

Once I had a short circuit in the water heater of my boiler. When taking out the heater element I saw there never has been any zinc element. The boiler was less than 2 years old. So I claimed the vendor and after some discussions the vendor delivered a new water heater with zinc element for free. Obviously it was a fault by the manufacturer to not have installed the zinc element.

--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60