diruptors

william reynolds

I recently replaced one of my diruptors. I fortunately have a sizable inventory  but there is no information as to what goes where. Some are single and some are double units and the Amel provided diagrams (they are unfortunately not schematics) do not specify the type or location of each breaker. Opening the electric boxes which contain the diruptors is not helpful as the  information on the breaker  is blocked by the breaker beside it. Does anyone have a file or list  that indicates the size and location of the diruptors?  I recently went through all the diruptors on my boat and found several that were not normally cycled that  once tripped would not reset and needed  replacing. Any information out there?
Bill Reynolds  CloudStreet SM2K 331